- Photos <link>
- Best student paper Award: "SADAUDIT for Auditing Procurement Logistics Information Systems" Maroi Agrebi, Mounir Benaissa and Mourad Abed.
- Best Paper Award: "Dynamic Road Lane Management: A Smart City Application" Chen Wang, Bertrand David and Rene Chalon.
- Conference Hotel Venue: El Mouradi El Menzah, Yassmine Hammamet <details>
- Detailed Program (updated on April 27, 2014)
The aim of ICALT’2014 is to bring together researchers and practitioners working in industry and academia and to provide them with a platform to report on the latest developments, achievements, deployments, technology trends, and research findings as well as initiatives relative to Logistics, Transports, and their applications.
ICALT'2014 includes the following Symposiums:
- Symposium on Accessibility, Mobility, Security, and Safety (AMSS)
- Symposium on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Symposium on Information & Communications Technology and Systems (ICTS)
- Symposium on Logistics & Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Symposium on Optimization and Logistics Challenges (OLC)
- Symposium on Cyber Security Risks for Transportation (CSRT)
After the Conference, a selected number of BEST PAPERS will be expanded and revised for possible inclusion in the following SPECIAL ISSUES of well-known and indexed journals such as:
Important Conference Information:
- The working language of the Conference is English and will be used for all printed material, presentations and discussions.
The material submitted to ICALT’2014 must be original, previously unpublished, and not considered for publication elsewhere. Authors may submit their work to a Symposium, a Special Session, or a Workshop.
- All papers will be blindly peer-reviewed by three reviewers. Abstracts or incomplete papers are not included to the review process.
Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
- Interested authors are requested to submit the electronic version of their paper(s) in PDF format, using IEEE Conferences Template, 6 pages, via the online submission system before 20 January 2014.
Special Session & Workshops Proposals deadline:
Extended to 15 November 2013
Paper Submission deadline:
Extended to 20 January 2014
Paper Acceptance Notification date: 26 February 2014
Final Paper Submission & Registration deadline: 15 March 2014
Early Payment: 15 March 2014