IEEE ICALT’2016 Photo Gallery « link«
IEEE ICALT’2016 <Preliminary Program>
The 5th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Logistics and Transport (IEEE ICALT’2016) will be held on 1-3 June 2016, in Kraków, Poland. The conference is co-sponsored by the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society .
IEEE ICALT’2016 aims at bringing together researchers and practitioners working in industry and academia and to provide them with a platform to report on the latest developments, achievements, deployments, technology trends, and research findings as well as initiatives related to Logistics, Transports, and their applications.
IEEE ICALT’2016 includes the following Symposiums:
- Symposium on Logistics & Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Symposium on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Symposium on Optimization and Logistics Challenges (OLC)
- Symposium on Logistics Systems and Services (LSS)
- Symposium on Human Factors and Design (HFD)
After the Conference, a selected number of Best Papers will be expanded and revised for possible inclusion in the Special Issues of well-known and indexed journals.
Important Conference Information:
- The working language of the Conference is English and will be used for all printed material, presentations and discussions.
The material submitted to IEEE ICALT’2016 must be original, previously unpublished, and not considered for publication elsewhere. Authors may submit their work to a Symposium, a Special Session, or a Workshop.
All papers will be blindly peer-reviewed by three reviewers. Abstracts or incomplete papers are not included to the review process.
Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (under approval). 2015 Proceedings is available on IEEE Xplore <link>
- Special Session & Workshops Proposals deadline :
15 November 2015
- Paper Submission deadline:
extended to 20 February 2016
- Paper Acceptance Notification date: 10 March 2016
- Final Paper Submission & Registration deadline: 25 March 2016
- Early Payment: 25 March 2016